- Adobe Firefly Generative AI now integrated directly into Express workflows, enabling one-of-a-kind designs with speed and ease
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and Acrobat technology embedded in Adobe Express, making it fast, easy and fun to create standout content
- New all-in-one Express app is the perfect web complement to Adobe’s Creative Cloud applications
Adobe rolled out a new beta version of Adobe Express, an innovative application that combines various content creation features into one convenient platform. It offers a quick and enjoyable experience for designing and distributing exceptional social media posts, videos, images, PDFs, flyers, logos, and other creative materials. With the integration of Adobe Firefly, a collection of cutting-edge AI models developed by Adobe, users can leverage decades of Adobe’s renowned creative technology directly within their content creation processes.
Express’s latest iteration introduces a comprehensive editor that combines Adobe’s widely-used tools for photography, design, video editing, document processing, and generative AI. This all-in-one editor enables users to craft exceptional social media videos, enhancing images, editing PDFs, and creating stunning designs with remarkable speed and ease. Whether you’re an individual, a small business, or a large enterprise, this integration empowers you to stay connected, collaborate seamlessly, and consistently produce high-quality content.
With the direct integration of Firefly into Express workflows, creators of all proficiency levels can now enhance their social media post by effortlessly generating images and text effects using straightforward text prompts. Firefly, a distinct generative AI solution, is trained on a differentiated generative AI offering, ensuring its uniqueness. This integration empowers businesses to scale their content creation efforts, unleashing a multitude of creative possibilities.
“The new release of Adobe Express brings together technology from Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and Acrobat with our Firefly generative AI models into a fun and easy web application experience allowing everyone, from individuals to large organizations to create content that stands out,” said David Wadhwani, president, Digital Media Business, Adobe. “Creators can now make stunning videos, designs and documents faster than ever before and our seamless workflows with our flagship applications give Creative Cloud subscribers even more control over the creative process.”
Additional Innovations in Adobe Express Include:
- New all-in-one editor gives users the ability to make high-impact design elements, engaging video and images, stunning PDFs, animation, and standout content ready for Instagram, TikTok and all their favorite channels and platforms.
- Firefly integrated into Express makes it possible to generate custom images and text effects from just a description, using Text to Image and Text Effects features.
- New video, multiple page templates, and design elements bring even more inspiration to the largest collection of beautiful, high-quality content, now with nearly 200 million assets including video and design templates, royalty-free Adobe Stock images, video and audio assets, almost 22,000 fonts, plus more icons, backgrounds, and shapes.
- PDF support in the new all-in-one editor makes it even easier to import, edit and enhance documents to create visually stunning PDFs.
- More AI-power helps creators to take the guesswork out of design, and quickly find the perfect addition to content or get personalized template recommendations that fit unique styles, to create social media posts, videos, posters, flyers and more.
- Quick actions like remove background in images and videos, animate a character using just audio, convert to GIF, and edit PDFs, makes it even easier to create standout content quickly and simply.
- Integration with Experience Manager Assets streamlines content planning, creation, collaborative review, distribution, and analysis, ultimately accelerating content velocity across an organization.
- Real-time collaboration and seamless review and commenting capabilities add speed to the creation process. Easily access, edit, and work with creative assets from Photoshop and Illustrator directly within Express, or add linked files that always stay in sync across apps.
- Animations like Fade In, Pop, Flicker, Bungee bring text, photos, videos, and assets to life in a new way. With Animate from Audio, powered by Adobe Character Animator, watch characters come to life with lips and gestures syncing to recorded dialogue.
The latest release of Adobe Express is now available in beta. You can access Adobe Express beta for desktop, available free to all users—mobile is coming soon. For existing Adobe Creative Cloud members, the Adobe Express premium plan is included.